Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Xanax and Mini Wheats for Breakfast.

Yesterday was a bad day.
I think today might end up that way as well.
When I think I have started to move past it, I get dragged back down by it. Yesterday it was the phone bill. The phone bill that laid it all out in black and white. How many times he called her, texted her etc., etc. Thousands of calls and texts.
It wasnt like I hadnt already seen that phone bill. I had seen it. I had figured out who she was from that phone bill. I had called her cell phone number a hundred times just to tell her she is a dirty whore because of that cell phone bill. But still. That physical evidence of betrayal keeps haunting me. Its tangible, I can touch it and hold it and it reminds me. It reminds me that I live with a man who could hurt me like that. Who is to say he might not do it again? Him? Its really hard to know what to believe in this situation. I want to keep my focus on the positive, on the salvage of our marriage. But that phone bill. It keeps dragging me down.
Today is going to be a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. This is so hard. I'm sorry you're going through this right now. That kind of pain is unimaginable and it is not your fault. I'm going to be praying for you, Mrs. R.

    ReplyDelete